Junior engineers require a specific kind of support to progress their careers in your org.
As a tonne of early-career engineering talent enters the workforce, the onboarding structures and growth plans are often not put in place for junior talent to develop quickly.
Mentoring can be one of the most satisfying parts of an engineering leader’s role - so why can the concept of hiring and developing these individuals feel so daunting?
In this webinar, we’ll explore tactics for effectively developing early-career engineers. We’ll outline what newer engineers need to learn technically, organisationally, and culturally. We’ll also actively outline strategies for how to mentor, coach, and give feedback to junior engineers to set them up with the foundations for success.
- Learn how to onboard new engineers quickly to make them productive
- Create tactics on how to mentor, coach and deliver feedback to new engineers
- Empower senior engineers to help train junior talent
- Develop strategies for identifying when to promote juniors
- Build structured career ladders for your talent to progress in your org successfully